The Cauli-popcorn Recipe or YES! it can be healthy AND yummy
ga('create', 'UA-74724045-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');
This is a recipe that takes 5 minutes to make. This is the ultimate snack, great to eat in front of a movie to replace your regular popcorns or chips. And It’s only 50 cal for the entire bowl!!!
For the picture we divide in 2 the cauli-popcorn before adding the spirulina, just for the contrast and the variety in tastes.
- 1/2 head of cauliflower (+/- 2 cups)
- Nutritional yeast to taste
- Cayenne to taste
- Sea salt to taste
- Spirulina powder to taste (no more than 1/2 tsp, otherwise the taste is too powerful compare to the cauliflower)
- Break the cauliflower in popcorn like size
- Mix everything in a sealed bag (type zip lock), start with a little bit of each spices, try it and then gradually add each ingredient to reach perfection – according to your tastes :). The first time I made it I added to much of spirulina… So think about it, it’s always easier to add some than it is to take away.
- serve & enjoy!!!
Cauliflower are very rich in Vit C (77% of DV per cup).
Vit C. is the one of the few vitamin not present in Spirulina
Cauliflower + Spirulina = Best friends