Supercharged Spirulina Popcorn Recipe
I don’t know about you but I love popcorn. I love it when I watch a movie, I love it when I want a healthy snack or sometimes just as a side for dinner.
Here is an easy recipe to supercharge your popcorn
- heat Safflower oil in a pot with a lid
- when the oil is nice and hot add the popcorn
- shake often until all the kernels are popped
Now for the yummy, goody good healthy stuff:
Once the popcorn is ready, place it in a paper bag (make sure you pick a bag that is large enough)
- a table spoon (about 5gr) of Spirulina powder,
- a table spoon of nutritional yeast
- a little bit of sea salt.
Shake well. Make sure that the popcorn is evenly coated and it’s ready!!!
Let us know how you find it!