SpiruCarrot – a recipe for a carrot and spirulina raw juice.
For one person – Vegetarian recipe, no salt, no sugar.
This is another recipe full of vitamin C and vitamin A. Carrot have a very high level of beta-carotene. It acts as an antioxidant and help protect cell damage done to the body through regular metabolism. The action of the carrot juice and spirulina combined will help slow down the aging of cells, drink it everyday!
- 500 gr of carrots (1 lbs)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 lemon (or 1 lime)
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- Juice the carrots
- Press the garlic and add them with the pulp.
- Squeeze the lemon and add the juice with the pulp (For more bitterness add the juice of a lime instead of lemon)
- Add pepper to taste
- For a stronger taste a hint of Espelette pepper or Cayenne pepper. The development of flavor depends on the acids / peppers equilibrium.
- let cool 1/2 hour in the fridge.
- Add in the glass 5gr spirulina flake.
- Enjoy 🙂